There is some internet dispute about who actually was first to say this quote; regardless, it’s the point that I wish to emphasize. Aquavolve had an incredibly successful California Water Making Expo in Santa Barbara at Steve Nipper’s Sol Wave Water on May 16th, 2014. Thousands have seen Marc Parent’s invention in action and have tasted humidity converted into drinking water by the Nerios.G3kW Eole Water Making System. The people of Santa Barbara are keenly aware of how dire the water situation is in their geography, and some had heard of other condenser technology companies in the marketplace. This is true, there are others, but Aquavolve is simply doing it better than everyone else. How? Experience.
The French manufacturing team at Eole Water have over 70 years of engineering and technical expertise that is going into the research, development, and manufacturing of the world’s most effective and efficient Water Making Systems.
The international team at Aquavolve has over 255 years of combined experience in sales, marketing, and distribution. This team specializes in disruptive technology in all market sectors with a specialty in healthcare innovation and improvement. Helping to provide clean, safe drinking water for all who need it is a natural extension of healthcare in reducing water-borne illness, and drastically improving quality of life.
The Owner of Sol Wave Water, Steve Nipper, is a Santa Barbara native. He has been working in the water sector in Southern California for over 20 years, and combined with the team at Sol Wave Water/Solar his team represents over 50 years of experience directly helping California residents gain access to safe, clean, softer water. Aquavolve is thrilled to have Sol Wave Water/Solar as the first dealer and service provider established in the United States.
These three organizations combined have over 375 years of experience delivering solutions, providing service, and maintaining systems that improve the quality of life for all. If 90% of confidence comes from having done it before, the confidence in knowing that we have the solution for the water crisis comes from experience in solving other issues of similar scope and importance throughout our careers. Aquavolve’s milestone achievements include:
- 3 globally covered press releases distributed by Reuters, PR Newswire, AP and featured in Times Square, New York City. Campaigns ranged from October, 2012 to May, 2014.
- Special Report featured in the Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania Citizen Reporter Newspaper as written by Ed Qorro, Humanities Reporter, in April, 2013.
- “Aquavolve’s Texas Flood” event held in Dripping Springs, Texas for the global introduction of Marc Parent’s water making technology in November, 2013. Guests of Honor were the Nerios.S3kW and Texas State Representative Jason Isaac. First ever public tasting of water created from Texas humidity.
- Aquavolve performs first successful service call to the Nerios while stationed at Mazama Coffee in Dripping Springs. Response time less than 3 business hours and successful issue resolution by Aquavolve’s Texas Technical Services Manager, Angel Bermudez.
- Houston, Texas: Nerios.S3kW field test demonstrates making 30-35 gallons of water per day from the Texas humidity in March, 2014.
- Santa Barbara, California: Aquavolve signs its first U.S. Dealer in Steve Nipper’s Sol Wave Water. California Water Making Expo featuring Nerios.G3kW held at Sol Wave on May 16th through 18th.
- Aquavolve, Eole, and Sol Wave are featured stories on KEYT Channel 3 News and command front page article in the Santa Barbara Newspaper.
- Aquavolve financing of Eole Water Making Systems starts with completion of the online credit applications, installed in May, 2014.
- Aquavolve’s charity partner Benevolent Water Aid is granted 501(c)3 status by the IRS. Tax deductible contributions towards building Water Making Systems for those in need are available to all. “Donate Now” button installed on www.aquavolve.com.
- Nerios Water Making Systems have been sold to Madagascar and Mexico following Texas Flood global launch. The machines are works in progress as of June, 2014.
The combined experience of Eole Water for R&D and manufacturing, Aquavolve for sales and distribution, and Sol Wave Water / Solar for local service and operations is a winning formula that will solve the water crisis. This is a team that is taking action on our combined vision to create change and avoid the hallucination. Please contact Aquavolve at email@example.com for additional information.
Founder & CEO